Thursday, October 14, 2010

Now, after making the script we decided to immediately deploy it into action. Since it was our first time, we were afraid that any background noise might destroy the movie. But since we had decided to shoot the first scene in an external background( somewhere in the school's back alley or playground), we had to take the risk. At first we decided to take our establishing shot the main school ground:

  Arif Hussain decided to shoulder the responsibility of acting as part director and camera man while the other fellow members( Ibrahim and Sabtain) acted as advisory directors and main camera men. I was the producer, and took turns with Arif in managing and directing the script. It was to be decided later as to who was going to edit the movie.
  It was decided that I was going to act as the miserable bullied boy while some of our friends were going to be acting as bullies.
  I(the boy) walked straight towards a raised platform starting with the end of the school alley. The moment I started walking, a camera activated from my behind, and captured my back which was hunched in a moody sort of way. Then when I was about to come near to the platform, another camera ahead me activated, showing continuity in the shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment