Thursday, October 14, 2010

It was the third scene which flawed our movie. Having been eager to shoot it, Arif and I decided to do so alone since our team members were busy with their classes. Arif managed to acquire a camera stand for still movie-making and quickly fixed it onto the holder on top of it. Because the second shot had ended with me(the subject) walking into the school building, it was necessary to show me walking into the counselor's room, ensuring that continuity remained in the shots. The fact being that the counselor's office was situated towards the left of a corridor's end, Arif decided to shoot me walking down the corridor by placing the camera ahead of me, starting with a distant shot of me walking and slowly coming closer towards the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment